The current conditions faced by persons with disabilities, as well as the employees of the Day Care Centers for persons with disabilities in the South-East region, are unsatisfactory, with a low level of development in terms of
equipment that should be offered to people with disabilities with purpose for professional orientation and recreation in everyday life. This quality of everyday staying offered to people with disabilities affect every aspect of their life and often result in dissatisfaction, inequality, poor quality of life, development and education and social exclusion from the labor market. In order to overcome this problem in the frame of the project will be supplied equipment for:
Occupational orientation: Wheal seal printer through which persons with disabilities will be able to print certain motifs on paper, fabric, a potter’s wheel for making clay souvenirs, a weaving loom through which various types of
fabrics can be made using remnants of silicone confectionery, silicone molds for making various souvenirs, color printer for printing on recycled paper that some of the Centers produce themselves. The procurement of such props will enable the preservation of professionally cultural, traditional, craft occupations.
Psychomotor development: Boccia set, basket, roller slide, swing, tunnel, ball pool, rock-climbing wall, pedal tricycle, sports equipment, interactive didactic materials for psychomotor development, enriching the environment,
improving everyday conditions and quality of life in general. In this part, in addition to installing equipment, as well as the yard of the Day Care Center, Strumica will be reconstructed in aim to improve the conditions for sports and
recreation activities of persons with disabilities.
Availability for access to any object of persons with disabilities with the purchase of Liftkar for the transfer of persons with disabilities on stairs and access to any object.
This project will enable the recognition of persons with disabilities from the business sector, improvement of their occupational orientation and ensuring their future independent participation in the labor market.
- Equipping 4 (four) Day Care Centers for Persons with Disabilities in SEPR with innovative equipment
for occupational orientation, psychomotor development and availability for access to objects;
- Conducting of trainings for use of the equipment for occupational orientation and for learning the rules of
the Paralympic sports discipline “Boccia”.
- Enriching the daily activities and well-being of the persons with disabilities in SEPR, introduction of
recreational, cultural and professionally oriented props and equipment for availability;
- Enhanced self-confidence and capacity of employees and users in the day care centers at SEPR by acquiring knowledge and skills using equipment and props for occupational orientation and sports and recreation;
- Improving the quality of life and health status of persons with disabilities in JIPR;
- Social inclusion of persons with disabilities, improved occupational orientation through the use
of the purchased equipment.